Friday, April 15, 2005

Confession

Confession

And I watched him lie there,
In my bed.
While my soul was etched there,
In his head.
Written in a passion,
A love with no rhyme,
No reason needed,
Nor in time.

Head in the pillow
From the empty bottle
From the hard
The Passion
Heat
Sweat
The Love.

Its Love to be lying in my bed,
Heart etching on my head,
Thinking of those things he'd said,
And of my soul that bled.

Pray that the light does not take
This paralell of love when
The dull dawns.
And I will forget this moment,
A time of no hope.
Too tired to sleep
And too sad to weep.

Three in the morning.
Why bother.
A boy in my bed,
Because of the life I've led.
And the smoke that rises,
Falls and too soon
Disapears.

Flies with the breeze,
That sweeps through the dark,
Through the memories of those,
Who had this bed.
Ruffles the embers,
Of the night thats dead.
And twists the sheets,
Waking the boy in my bed.

"I love you" he said.
Smiling at the mouth,
Which he loves to kiss,
To touch and caress.
Trembling fingers that touch this mouth.
Beauty that brings me to the edge.

And as he touches my mouth,
With those fingers that tremble,
And I see his beauty which brings me to the edge.
But my eyes cant see, his lovley face.
My soul bursts with too many of this.
Too many boys in my bed,
There faces lost in a mind,
Which etches evey detail,
Every time and place.

That at three in the morning,
Ive got up and stared,
All the way to space.
Too many times I find myslef here.
Searching for Love, I find its a chase.
Till the dawn washes the memories away,
I'll stand here, having lost my Grace.

A hand on my back.
The hand of the boy in the bed.
No longer just a boy he said.
A man standing by you,
With his hand round your waist,
Begging you to come back to our bed.
Because I love you, so he said.

I turn and see his face,
Clear as the day thats a long way away.

And He leads his love back to our bed,
As on his chest I rest my head,
"I Love you to" I said,
And the bleeding stopped dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home