Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hello again

Am back!hes back! hold the fone! cancel the search, i have arrived.

I do apologise for my extended leave of absence. Have i been off on a romantic cruise with some new love? no. I have been in a relationship, and been out of one. I have had the worlds greatest party, and got the police round, and i have gotten my sweet revenge.

And in the world...well. Blairs in, with only 66. Oonas out, and Galloway the Shite is back in. DeLays still clining, but Howard has slipped.

And in my scene, there is new love on the horizon for claire, although the fire is getting colder for D. and matty is coming up from liverpool with a keg ofpetrol for allys fire, while laura and andy have set the sexual world alite.

Highers are days away, actually hours, dont know how many though. Well i dont want to recant my entire experiences from the past month, but i will tell u today, got hit by an egg from a third year whoes life is in extreme danger, sunbathed on a public wall with my head resting daintilly against aileens right breast.was fun! discovered gaydar radio, sky channel 908, how awazing is it??? fucking amazing! well i shall leave ye for now, while i make my oven chips, try fone D again, and recline with a fag.

But world, THE POOF HAS RETURNED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home